Thursday, June 7, 2007

To “The Lounge”


Finally, we decide to head to Konstanz to the bar that Christian and Tom own, called The Lounge. We pick up Marcel and there are four of us, Marcel, Erin, me and Nana all smashed into the back, with Christian driving and Scott up front. Upon arrival in Konstanz, we grab donor kebabs to go for dinner and head to the bar, where Tom is already working. My crazy friend Gunter has come in from Austria to see me and after meeting Scott says he is very nice and that I should give him to Gunter to date. I think it was supposed to be the highest form of flattery but it was just weird. Tom makes Scott some crazy drink called a laser beam that has a sparkler in it. I am glad for the time to practice my German and I am worried that my two traveling companions are getting bored, but of course a few glasses of wine have made me extra sociable.

No comments: