Saturday, June 9, 2007

Loosing Erin

Erin chose not to visit the Chateau and we told her we would meet her in a store she had wanted to shop in. Only, I didn’t know where that store was. Scott and I ended up walking up and down the hill, from one end of the village to the other, searching for her. I was getting really worried. I kept thinking that someone had kidnapped her. (We had also spent the cash we had and I was parched.) We decided to wait at the bottom of the hill, at the entrance to the village, near the parking lot, thinking that at some point she would have to come down and look for us by the car. A bit after that we decided to give one more look in all of the stores up the hill and found her waiting at the top, assuming we were still a the Chateau and would have to pass by that spot on our way down. What a huge relief! We had lost 20 euros somewhere on our tour of the Chateau and I didn’t want to lose Erin too!

No comments: